HOME ＞ Hands-On Products ＞ Precision machinery ＞ Brazed Titanium Heat Exchanger
Brazed Titanium Heat Exchanger
Cross sectional view
- High corrosion resistance, high performance, high pressure resistance and compact brazed titanium heat exchanger
- Compared to stainless steel type heat exchangers, it shows the best corrosion resistance made of all CP titanium.
1. Shipping, oceanic, and fishery equipment
2. Chemical analyzers
3. Equipment using pure water
4. Medical and biological device
5. Refrigeration apparatus
6. Water heater
High corrosion resistant against salt water
1 ) Refrigerant is applicable
Due to the brazed type structure, it is the only titanium plate heat exchanger which can have refrigerant applied to it.
2 ) Pure water is applicable
It is suitable for pure water since flow out of impurities and metal ion is far less due to titanium.
3 ) Gasket-less and compact design
- Brazed type structure doesn’ t require gasket that improves dramatically durability.
- Light-weight and compact because of no fastening bolts.
4 ) Others
- It is ideal for fluid that require high corrosion resistance such as salt water, chloride aqueous solution, and chemicals
- Customization available according to customers’ requirements, joint shape and number of joint shape or layers etc.
Expected customers and business partners
Partners who are familiar with Refrigeration and air conditioning related manufacturers, Semiconductor manufacturers, Chiller machine manufacturers