HOME ＞ Hands-On Products ＞ Electronics ＞ Infrared Guide Heating System GVL298
Infrared Guide Heating System GVL298
Inside vacuum chamber
- A Heat treatment system to research newly developed materials.
- Collects infrared rays emitted from an infrared lamp by a gold spheroid mirror which irradiates the sample material to raise its temperature.
Max. attainable temp.:1500℃
Heating area dia.： φ20mm
Max. attainable vac. ：5x10-7Pa
- 1500℃ within one minute.
- Can be attached to your vacuum equipment.
- Heats only the sample without its surroundings.
< Comparison with competitor products >
- High-speed heating.Max. heating rate 150℃/sec.
- Clean heating.The heat source is at the atmosphere side,causing no exhaust gas.
- - Supplied to:Tohoku University,Tokyo Institute of Technology University,Kyoto University, Osaka University,SPring-8 etc. Over 600 Units.
- - Supplied to over sea :Ireland,U.K, Germany, Fance
- - CE certified
- - Distrbutor overseas : Japan Vacuum Instruments Ltd.（U.K)
Expected customers and business partners
- Research institutions, educational institutions in Singapore, Malaysia, India or trading companies dealing with these organizations. - Most suitable target customers are researchers at university engineering and science depatments, R&D institutions and