HOME ＞ Hands-On Products ＞ IT ＞ Digital Forest 3DWalker
Digital Forest 3DWalker
Result of measurment
Result of analysis
It takes 10 minutes to get trees data in 1 ha.
146 Tree Imaging Data
This sysytem is for that the mobile laser scanner measures the topography of the forest, the position of the standing trees, the diameter, the height of trees, the degree of curvature of the tree trunk and automatically create three-dimensional forest map.
【Compared with conventional Digital Forest】
- Measuring time can be reduced to 1/10.
- The same function and easier operation
- The measurment error was reduced due to the averaging effect by enrich data.
【Comparison with other company products】
- Smaller measurement error
- - Market share in Japan: About 60%
- - Number of customers: 20
(University 11, Laboratory 3, Private enterprise 5, Forestry association 1)
Expected customers and business partners
Companies, public organizations that manage forest or trees.