HOME ＞ Hands-On Products ＞ Bio technology ＞ Safe and Secure MRI Patient Monitor
Safe and Secure MRI Patient Monitor
A patient Monitor measuring arterial blood oxygen saturation (SpO 2), noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) & heart rate during MRI examination.
- Doctors,radiographers or nurses in hospitals or clinics.
- Measuring & monitoring biological information such as SpO2, pulse, perfusion index and blood.
pressure while patients are in MRI in preparation for the sudden turn for the worse.
- Patient monitor makes MRI scan safer by monitoring the key vital signs.
- A clip type optical fiber probe with plastic spring is better fit than existing products and hardly comes out from a finger.
- The display with big touch screen and large characters makes the operation very easy.
- Built-in magnetic sensor prevents magnetic field interaction with MRI.
- The probe is composed of bundle of optical fibers and the durability is much better than existing products.
- The state of peripheral perfusion in Perfusion Index Indicator (PIi) is displayed with 7-level indicator on the screen.PIi helps immediate understanding in patient perfusion level.
- Error messages will be displayed on the screen, together with the alarm light.Check possible causes of error by touching the alarm message.
- - Hospitals which are using MRI and agents which have connections with them.
- - The hospitals in demand of monitoring vital key signs of patients during MRI scans in preparation for the sudden turn for the worse of their conditions.(especially the hospitals which often carry out MRI scans in neurosurgery, cardiology, orthopedics, or pediatrics which use sedatives)